75 Grand Army Highway (Route 6) Swansea , MA 02777 • MA Line: (508) 678-3901 • RI Line: (401) 861-2780 • email@example.com
- Newport, RI Clam and Seafood Chowder Hall of Fame.
- First Prize Award for Best Clam Chowder – Boston Harbor Fest.
- First Prize Award for Best Chowder – Newport, RI Clam Chowder Fest.
- Herald News Readers’ Choice – First Place Award for Best Seafood.
- Herald News Readers’ Choice – First Place Award for Lobster and Homemade Soup.
- Member of the Top 100 Restaurants in America – Restaurant and Institutions Magazine.
- 20th Top Grossing Restaurant in America – Restaurant Hospitality Magazine.
- Largest Independently-Owned Restaurant in America – Restaurants and Institutions (based on seating and square footage).
- Herald News Readers’ Choice – First Place Awards for Best Prime Rib, Best Family Restaurant & Best Gourmet Cuisine.
- Top Grossing Banquet Facility in New England – Restaurant and Institution magazine.
- Hospitality Magazine Award for Excellence in Dining.
Providence Journal Food Critic Forum
“All of us at Best of Times wish to offer the highest praise for service and quality to the Venus de Milo. We have brought more than 75,000 travelers to the Venus de Milo since the early 1990’s for luncheons and shows. We have never been disappointed. The Venus de Milo offers top professional service and great food. Most importantly they always make you feel so very special and never forget to make our business feel most appreciated. The Venus de Milo creates special memorable events. Their staff is truly dedicated to the success of our events. We are always thrilled to return!” – Vernon & Barbara Young, Owners of Best of Times
“My favorite restaurant for minestrone soup, prime rib, and baked stuffed lobster” – Mr. Food Channel 10.
“Best Clam Chowder in New England” – Mr. Food, Channel 10.
“The Venus thrives on being able to serve 2,000 people prime rib the way each and everyone wants it” – Bob Kerr, The Providence Journal.
“Best Baked Stuffed Lobster in Southern New England” – Emeril Lagasse, The Food Channel.
“From the initial contact with your office staff, to the planning of the function, to the excellent menu choices you have available, your operation is First Class.” – Richard L. Branco, Charlton Memorial Hospital.
“The words “no” and “we can’t” are not in the vocabulary of the Venus staff.” – Frances Parry, The Foxboro Company
“If you are looking for a successful function that people will rave about, Venus de Milo is the place to be.” – Kenneth Aurecchia, Steamfitters Union Local 476.
“(Venus de Milo) can accommodate any size group and function – we’ve had dinners for hundreds of guests and the quality of the food and service is beyond compare. The staff at the Venus has this down to a science and is more than happy to handle any of our needs.” – Patricia A. Hanson, Raytheon.
“My wife and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary Dec 13 at 1 PM at your restaurant. We ordered 21/2lb baked stuffed lobster and the Captains fishermans platter. Jack our waiter was so helpful and curtious. When our meal came and we started to eat, the food was some of the best we have had in years. Cooked to perfection. Thank you for making my wife one happy woman and I bow to all of you for the work you do. From busboy to manager, you are the best.” – Ernest and Fran Jutras, Hanson, Massachusetts