75 Grand Army Highway (Route 6) Swansea , MA 02777 • MA Line: (508) 678-3901 • RI Line: (401) 861-2780 • email@example.com
There are lots of details to consider when planning your special day at a premier wedding venue in Southeastern Massachusetts. Social event coordinators can help you stay on top of all the things that must be done, but in the end, you will have to make decisions about everything from shopping for Swansea cakes and purchasing Somerset wedding flowers. Before you start picking out centerpieces, bouquets, and other blooms, take time to tour the banquet hall in Swansea, MA where you will be hosting your reception. This will help you figure out how many of each item you will need to create the look that you desire.
Let’s get started with some of the most important blooms for your wedding day. The bridal bouquet by far is the most important. If you didn’t want to invest in anything else, this is definitely a must-have that should be made from real live flowers. Typically the biggest bouquet in the bunch, this arrangement can include flowers that are different from the blooms and colors used in the rest of the decorations to help it stand out from all of the other bouquets. However, some brides prefer to get matching bouquets for their bridesmaids, so it just depends on what you want.
- Maid of Honor Bouquet – This can be like all of the other bridesmaid’s bouquets or have a single extra element added to it so it will stand out, such as a special flower, different color ribbon, or some other splash of color.
- Bridesmaids Bouquets – You will need one for each bridesmaid in your wedding party. These are typically all the same color and type; however, you could choose whatever you want – remember, it’s your special day.
Every well-dressed wedding party member should be adorned with flowers. The flowers should at least match the colors if not the same blooms as the bridal bouquet and other wedding party bouquets. This will help everyone to look like a well-coordinated and matched group, especially during photos and walking together down the aisle at the ceremony and during the wedding party introductions. A special boutonniere should be created for the groom that more closely matches the colors and theme of the bridal bouquet to show that they are a matched pair.
- Best Man’s Boutonniere – Can be a special creation designed to match the maid of honor’s bouquet, or it can be just like the ones that you get for the rest of the groomsmen in your wedding party.
- Groomsmen’s Boutonnieres – These should all be similar to the flowers chosen for the bridesmaids so they can coordinate with each other the way that they will be walking together down the aisle and at the premier wedding venue.
- Other Boutonnieres – Make sure to remember all of the men who participate in today’s special event, including fathers and grandfathers, the minister, the ring boy, and the ushers. Any other special men that you want to include can also have boutonnieres made for them even if they aren’t participating in the wedding.
Another important type of Somerset wedding flowers that you will want to have for the banquet hall in Swansea, MA is the corsage. Corsages should be created for the mother of the bride, mother of the groom, grandmothers, and any other special women that you would like to honor at your wedding. Work with the on-site social event coordinators to make sure that you have a place to keep the flowers and then hand them out just prior to the wedding ceremony so that everyone gets the special token that you have provided for them.
This is where things can get a little crazy and out of control, depending on how much you want to decorate the premier wedding venue with flowers. Ceremony entrance areas, including pillars, doors, and arches can be adorned with flowers, as well as entry tables for the guestbook, cake, gifts, and gift cards. A “toss bouquet” can be created so the bride can toss one out to the female guests without giving away her actual wedding bouquet. It is usually very similar to the original, but a bit smaller for budget’s sake.
Table decorations for the food service, guest tables, bridal party table, and a sweetheart table, if one will be used, are also customary. However, many couples are choosing instead to use custom centerpieces that match their theme instead of spending a lot of money on Somerset wedding flowers. However, some florists can offer wedding package deals that might allow you to afford to mix in some real flowers throughout the banquet hall in Swansea, MA without breaking the bank.
Tour the Venue
If you have not take a tour of the premier wedding venue where you will be hosting your wedding ceremony, reception, or both, please do. You can contact our social event coordinators to schedule a tour, ask questions about floral placement, and even learn about some local vendors who might be able to help you out with Somerset wedding flowers. Give us a call at 508-678-3901 – we look forward to serving you at our wedding banquet hall in Swansea, MA.